NSFW Sausages

Name
Bazza
Edit My Images
Yes
:banghead:
7t2a.jpg

Why post sausages cooking? well I don't remember ever seeing sausages cooking in the pan on here. So i thought i would correct this oversight.:( Just shows how bored one can get

Last edited:
Christo

Just messing about really not being out of a photo trip for ages. Absolutely no effort in taking the shot,uust wanted to hold a camera once in a while.

Nice Bangers Bazza
I shouldn't have looked - I'm hungry

No idea if beef or pork, wife gets them from the warehouse when stocking up supplies for the kennels. It may even start a trend of showing food cooking.

Last edited:
right bacon next someone !!!!!!!, but goes to show I am not the only mad one here thats bored

Last edited:
Oh dear, are they learning to swim in there?

I'm sure they tasted better than they look though:)

Fill your boots folks, I can't keep up with our chickens.....

9835523635_69b87d3f2f_c.jpg

1475787_10151858440213667_1603061957_n.jpg

rubbish phone picture but you did ask or if that is a little too much..

405109_10151145636808667_1764217229_n.jpg

Last edited:
Just a good size snack Terri in pic.1 and a nice late night fill up before bedtime in pic 2. Just one thing missing and that is the baked beans.

Last edited:
no breakfast is complete with the good old wind makers. Not a true Scottish breakfast? so there is food for thought with the next photos, "haggis" comes to mind

Last edited:
will keep it in mind for next time. But being English and all that I am not keen on the little 3 legged things.

Oh dear, are they learning to swim in there?

I'm sure they tasted better than they look though:)

David
How do the Welsh manage after putting leeks into their frying pans? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Terri your top pic looks like a 'builders breakfast' - did one person eat it - in one sitting - and did they keep it down
animated-smileys-puking-07.gif

Back