Saxoprint.co.uk

Name
Ben
Edit My Images
Yes
evening all :)

has anyone used these for printing before?
am looking at getting some greeting cards printed and they're insanely cheap :thinking:

500 A6 landscape greeting cards
2 side 4colour print
400gsm gloss finish
delivery
vat

= £34.49

I had 5000 flyers printed by them

arrived in about a week and quality was great, I "blogged" about them on my website when I got everything about 8 months back

I had 5000 flyers printed by them

arrived in about a week and quality was great, I "blogged" about them on my website when I got everything about 8 months back

ah good to know, think i'll give them a go!

wow i have to say i'm super impressed with my order... i ordered 5x 1000 greetings cards using their express print and standard delivery... i ordered them late on Sunday 14 Aug, and they arrived this morning, Friday 19 Aug... wasn't expecting them to be delivered until about Wed 23 Aug!

Benners do you think these would be of good enough quality for wedding Thank You cards for brides and grooms?

Thanks

Allan

hi Allan

if the price is right for you, then I'd think so... I'm happy to sell them as retail cards, if I'm really picky, I would like a thicker card than 300gsm, but I'm happy with them.

I just did a quick online quote and 100 cards comes out at £63.62 on a standard service.

if you like I can post you one of the cards as an example, if you want to PM me an address. they also do a nice (free) sample book which you can order on their website.

I sourced the envelopes separately (i'm not sure if saxoprint offers envelopes...) but I got mine from: http://www.ideal-envelopes.co.uk/

Back