Say hello to Boo!

Hacker

TPer Emeritus
Name
Colin
Edit My Images
Yes
Today we picked up Boo from Heathlands Animal Sanctuary in Royston where she had been rescued from Ireland as she was about be put to sleep after being handed into the dogpound. She has obviously been neglected as she is painfully thin but this does not dampen her enthusiasm or her love of company. We had been told that she could be a bit shy but nothing could be further from the truth as she has been bouncing around the house since she arrived although this is something we are trying to discourage as she was speed just four days ago.

She has settled in well and Buster has been fine with her to the point that they were cuddled up together on the sofa! Biggles on the other hand has gone into 'Grumpy Old Man' mode but he is coming round.

I am so glad we adopted her and I would like to say a huge thank you to Heathlands for their excellent work.

A few pics and I'm sure there will be many more....

Boo-3.jpg

Boo-5.jpg

Boo-7.jpg

Boo-2.jpg

Boo-11.jpg

Boo-12.jpg

What a beautiful little face.
What an amazing feeling it must be to rescue such a sweet little thing! I take my hat off to you, I hope she provides you with as much fun as I'm sure she will!

nice - shes a lot smaller than i thought from the picture in the other thread - i was envisaging something about bearded collie sized

beautiful litlle dog all the same

Thanks all!

nice - shes a lot smaller than i thought from the picture in the other thread - i was envisaging something about bearded collie sized

beautiful litlle dog all the same

The picture was quite deceiving wasn't it! :LOL:

Here is one from this morning with her and Buster enjoying the morning sun....

Booday2-3.jpg

#4 Is adoarble

#5 Shows curiosity and determination (Lovely shot)

#6 Looks like he's having a real lot of fun

certainly seems happy and settled .im the same as you hacker only take rescue dogs after hearing some stories it makes you wonder what they go through .

Well done you for adopting her, she really has a beautiful little face and looks like she's going to be a very faithful dog and a good friend. Nice pics too (y)

Thank goodness they didn't put her to sleep, plenty of good years left in her yet.

I hope she continues to settle in well, she looks lovely.

Back