Scales

Name
Jade
Edit My Images
Yes
so heres a few scaly pics for you
monty.jpg

montytongue.jpg

not sure if i got focus on right place in that one was so busy trying to get him blobbing his tongue out

my fave out the bunch but would love to hear what you lot think
snakeedit.jpg

Love the DoF on number 3. However the line going diagonally bottom-right to top left in the bokeh/OOF background is a little distracting... once I've seen it, I can't keep from looking at it. Clone it out?

#2 I would do a tighter crop around the head of the snake, but the main bit (tongue) is sharp!

Less sure about #1 - hard to gain any context, it's not abstract enough, nor is it clear what it is (to someone looking at just that image!)?

Feel like ive been really critical there, I like them, honestly...

thanx for the comments im going to go and edit a little and come back to you with a better edit of number 3

had a look at editing but i cant manage to take it out without messing up the whole image if anyone is willing to tell me how please do so

monty2.jpg

how about the one ive just taken that much better i really like it (my fave is in indepth)
del off here has edited it for me as i couldnt get the background fully white i shot it against a piece of paper but had a shaddow

thanx for the comments im going to go and edit a little and come back to you with a better edit of number 3

had a look at editing but i cant manage to take it out without messing up the whole image if anyone is willing to tell me how please do so

Do you mean the line?

The second picture looks like the material is denim (jeans) does that make it a trouser snake??

maunal focusing holding him and holding cam wasnt atall easy

Back