Scary thing just happened with my 400D

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
I was on M mode and I turned the wheel to lower the shutter speed and it went up.

Basically whenever I turned the wheel lft it made the option go right so there was no way of reducing the shutter speed or aperture. Luckily I have the batter grip so I lowered it on there. After I did the main body wheel worked perfectly.
I tried turning the camera off when it was not working right and it didnt help, might have worked if I took the batteries out but i dont know.
Im a little worried that it could be a bad thing, has anyone else experienced this?

I was on M mode and I turned the wheel to lower the shutter speed and it went up.

Basically whenever I turned the wheel lft it made the option go right so there was no way of reducing the shutter speed or aperture. Luckily I have the batter grip so I lowered it on there. After I did the main body wheel worked perfectly.
I tried turning the camera off when it was not working right and it didnt help, might have worked if I took the batteries out but i dont know.
Im a little worried that it could be a bad thing, has anyone else experienced this?

Im fairly sure problems like this are caused by bad contact with the battery grip. Just something i remember reading about, don't quote me on it though. :D

Back