SCARY TREE... :-(

Edit My Images
No
Taken late yesterday afternoon with my new Green toy... as detailed HERE ... while out on Benson walking duty... :D

:eek: ...

Scary_Tree.jpg

Well I thought it looked rather scary anyway... :cautious: ... but then I am a big old soft Green lump at heart... :LOL:

:p

lol..Thats an awesome find m8.
Looks brilliant.

defo a bit creepy (y)

I think I know him
He's not scary he just needs a hug thats all :D
Interesting shot Ven (y)

You're not a Tolkien fan then Ven? The most famous Ent of all is Fangorn (Treebeard to his friends)

Your tree, Personally, I think it looks like a whomping willow that has been well and truly whupped!

Tara

Last edited:
You're not a Tolkien fan then Ven? The most famous Ent of all is Fangorn (Treebeard to his friends)

Your tree, Personally, I think it looks like a whomping willow that has been well and truly whupped!

Tara

As already stated, its a Tolkien thing....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ent

Thanx a lot guys... :confused: ...

I have to say I keep forgetting the basic rule to look up BEFORE asking stoopid stuff... :LOL: ...

Someone else did actually point that fact out to me and guided me to your wiki linky HM... ;) ...thanx for that anyway... (y)

Feel like I've been well and truly whupped now Tara... :naughty: ...and I do like Tolkien but have not done all his work I'm ashamed to say... :shrug:

Thanks Darren... (y) ...appreciate you stopping by... ;)

Just been to my grand daughter's christening but we left early 'cos I was ill so I'm sat in bed now watching the GP and looking at everyone else's pics. Didn't get too many myself today ..... can't find the sick smily :shrug:

Just been to my grand daughter's christening but we left early 'cos I was ill so I'm sat in bed now watching the GP and looking at everyone else's pics. Didn't get too many myself today ..... can't find the sick smily :shrug:

Sorry to hear you are not a hundred percent m8... :shrug: ...Did you catch what Mrs C had... :cautious:

At least you can catch up on your homework... :naughty:

Yep, thats the one :LOL:

Great stuff... :D

Back