School blacks out children's eyes in school yearbook

Edit My Images
No
Last edited:
quite amused the daily fail picked up on this :nuts: , stupid idea by the school :bang: :bang: :bang:

The headteacher responsible:

vp.jpg

(Note that in line with Anorakus policy, I have concealed the face of the delightful Ms. Parsley in case any forum members are turned on by middle-aged headteachers and are tempted to misuse her image or use it to represent matters contrary to her wishes)

:bang:

A.

Last edited:
The photos of the girls blacked out only promotes bad feelings :thinking:

A sad day for us proud parents :(

But can someone spare some time to critique this shot for me please :cautious:

If I was a parent of a child at that school, I'd just refuse top buy the book which, to all intents and purposes, has been 'vandalised' by the school.

If every parent refused to buy the book, perhaps the school would re-think it's policy.

If every parent refused to buy the book, perhaps the school would re-think it's policy.

You'd hope... but maybe they'd just be glad that no pictures of CLOTHED! children were exposed to the CLEARLY pedophile menace that is the kid's parents...

sounds like the head needs a good dose of reality, common sense, and a restraining order from all copies of the daily mail tbh...just moronic...

Last edited:
We could not take pictures at my daughters school nativity last year, nor a video.

However, they video'd it and we could buy it??

paranoia v ingenuity :D

We could not take pictures at my daughters school nativity last year, nor a video.

That's a fairly standard clause of the companies that come in and make the videos. They will film for little or free, and sell the DVDs, giving a small % back to the school, in return for that rule.

<<...............rushes to blank out eyes on avatar............

That's a fairly standard clause of the companies that come in and make the videos. They will film for little or free, and sell the DVDs, giving a small % back to the school, in return for that rule.

That much I understand, but that's about profitability, not protecting kids. As if anyone was allowed to film it, everyone who does, wouldn't want to buy the "official" recording.

He he, reminds me of my 'film' days when I was known as Dicky Darkholer.

Aaaah, those were the days.

the video is probaly of the dress rehurstal , it is a copyright restriction to photograph or video a actual performance.

as for blacking out photos in a year book , this is political correctness gone crazy.

Cheers Steve

THIS WOMAN SHOULD NOT BE IN THAT JOB!

THIS WOMAN SHOULD NOT BE IN THAT JOB!

yep, this. That simple. However well meaning she may be, she is far more deluded and lacking in common sense.

She doubtless rings her hands and is all 'you know how things are these days' when actually, it's only idiots like her that do this kind of stupid ****!

Did the parent's give the school permission to take the phot's in the first place? Time to play them at their own game with threats of legal action against this school as their children have a resonable expectation to privacy whilst indoors at school.

headmistress Vicky Parsey, who bans parents from taking pictures in school for fear children&#8217;s faces will be superimposed on obscene internet images.

Wonder where the heads of the original models have gone then?

So, if they had Muslim kids at the school who wore full bhurkas, they'd make them remove the burkha and then blank out the eyes? That's where this is leading, surely!

Maybe the school have gone for a negative burkha look?, you know all the head showing but the eyes?
If I was a parent of a child at that school I'd be very tempted to send my child to school with that part of their face painted black and see how they react.

Mad mad mad.

This headteacher really needs to go.

Probably a non job created by Labour which will be ready for the chop !, i bet the title is something like an OBCBA - Oblong Block Child Blackout Applicator.

Probably a non job created by Labour which will be ready for the chop !, i bet the title is something like an OBCBA - Oblong Block Child Blackout Applicator.
Pretty sure that the role of 'Head Teacher' has been around for a while actually...

Hope the parents have contacted the local education department boss [ whatever the terminology is there ]

It has been known for heads to take decisions like this unilaterally, and the local Education Department to rescind such silly things, when parents have complained .

doesn't everyone know? It's the eyes the paedos go for.

ridiculous. No other word for it.

Hope the parents have contacted the local education department boss [ whatever the terminology is there ]

It has been known for heads to take decisions like this unilaterally, and the local Education Department to rescind such silly things, when parents have complained .

Sadly in this totally insane country we live in I wouldn't count on it, political correctness and the OTT health and safty nonsence has got so far out of hand they'll probably argree with the head teacher.
I really hope common sense comes back before it's too late.

Luck so far, but none of our schools we shoot have heads that are this daft.

This madness all stems from the Education depts(local Government)
They never send full info to schools. Bits here and bits there.
Health and safety, CRBs etc It's all to do with 'The blame coulture this Country is adopting. folk are more likely to sue now than 30 years ago.

My pet hate is the CRB. only twice in 9 years have I ever been asked for my cert.
Lots of other togs do get asked. Why? Because staff do not have the correct info or not sure about the rules and regs.

The truth on that is.... Togs do not need CRB to shoot for a morning or a full day in a school. But Staff ask for it to cover them selves. Better safe than sorry. This can also decide on whether you get the booking as well.

Health and safety? Don't get me started on that one.

And as for parents at Sports events????

Back