Scnner advice please

Name
Julian
Edit My Images
Yes
Hiya,
Sorry to bring this old topic up again folks, I can't seem to find what I need by searching on here!
We're going to get an 'all in one' scanner/printer thing. I know they have their drawbacks but, long story short, we're getting one. I want one with a slide scanning attachment though, and none of the blurbs about them mention them having one.
Does anyone know of an all-in-one which has a slide scanning doobrey?

Many thanks guys,
Julian.

I'm looking for one too....not sure whether to get a pure negative scanner or a scanner/negative scanner.

EDIT: After a quick scan round (xcuse the pun), the best for the job at a reasonable price is the ESPOM V200...will keep looking though. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Hi Jim,
That looks ok for scanning, but by 'all-in-one' I meant one of these here scanner/printer things that basically ends up working like a photocopier. There are plenty about but they never mention whether or not they have the slide scanning widget.:thinking:

I don't know of any all in one scanners which will do slides or even film strip. Try www.betterscanning.om and see if one of the aftermarket film holders they manufacture which might fit an all in one.

hmmm, i dont think you get an all-in-one scanner for negs and slides, we had a lookie but couldnt find one so we bought a printer with flat bed scanner and i just us a friends Neg scanner

would be great if they made one, but i dont think they do!

Fi x

Back