Scooby

Name
Si
Edit My Images
Yes
Took my car down the beach for a dabble at getting some good pics but didn't get anything I was happy with. Invited my friend along aswell with his scooby and ended up with this,not quite what I was after but kind of like it.
C+C appreciated please folks

4612993307_98a3f1a96e.jpg

Last edited:
Car's a bit small and too close cropped to the edges, and the colour temp is wrong on the paintwork. If you're into PP the sunset could handle a bit of darkening and upping the saturation and contrast.

Trouble is I think that without some off-camera flash you need to pick between a nice sunset or a decent car shot.

Cheers fella,confirmed what I thought. The crop is so close because my Skyline is behind it,mainly wasnt sure of the car and sunset combo but hey ho thats why I'm here lol

Last edited:
Apart from what has already been pointed out about the car being very close to the edge of the frame to rescue the picture it just requires a small amount of PP, lift the shadows slightly to lighten the car then up the saturation to boost the sunset.

But if you were to reshoot, off camera flash to light the car itself would work wonders.

Back