Scotland this year

Edit My Images
No
3015736721_1bdd5a68a1.jpg
Some shots that I've enjoyed taking. C&C welcome as always

3015734993_e919521503.jpg

3016577596_bf21f65189.jpg

3015742561_c7e6b39977.jpg

Nice composition and light in every single photo (y) Scotland is a beautiful place :nuts:

:agree:

It's the most beautiful country in the world, especially at this time of year with the colours of the scenery.

Nice set, for me 2 & 4 stand out - very nice tones you caught there

Great shots there and yeah I agree with Matt (y)

Very nice set of shots. Would be nicer if they were full size (800px etc.) they all deserve it.

Like them all with the last one just my fav.

Is the Waterfall the Greymairs Tail?

Nice photos.

That was my first thought too Gary, Grey Mare's Tail, leading up to Loch Skene, a wonderful place with many photo-ops. Did I read something recently that the National Trust for Scotland was interested in buying the Devil's Beef Tub too?

Thanks all, the waterfall is the Grey Mare's Tail (well spotted..!) which we climbed this year after years of sitting watching it from the car park. The beach is Ayr and the first one is Alvie Church, just off the A9

Thanks all, the waterfall is the Grey Mare's Tail (well spotted..!) which we climbed this year after years of sitting watching it from the car park. The beach is Ayr and the first one is Alvie Church, just off the A9

Aweomse, the Grey Mares Tail - one of my first ever "photo visits", ie, not long after I got my first Camera and joined here, I climbed it with Michael. Christmas Eve 2007 :D

On the way home, I had to run into Boots, Straiton EDI. It was literally closing, and XMAS Eve, and I had no pressies for wife. I asked the shop keeper if she could run round and pick £100 of womans "stuff". My wife was so very happy with the gifts :D

Still haven't a clue what was in the bag.

Its wierd, I was saying to Michael a few days back, we should revisit. Its awesome up top.

Its wierd, I was saying to Michael a few days back, we should revisit. Its awesome up top.
It certainly is awesome up there. I remember going fishing there about 30 years ago and I'll always remember my first sighting of Loch Skene.

It certainly is awesome up there. I remember going fishing there about 30 years ago and I'll always remember my first sighting of Loch Skene.

I went and it was completely frozen over, with lovely cracks. I will have a look for the photo later, it was sh*t though :D I tried, and I enjoyed, main thing...

Back