Scotlands Hidden Treasures

Name
Jim
Edit My Images
No
Couple of Scotlands best Beaches along the West coast to malaig you would think your were in the Caribean till you tried water temperture LOL

35915390775_fe67f95754_b.jpg

35783644631_a180cdedc9_b.jpg

35874828326_3beb0a09f5_b.jpg

Looks like no one told the people in the last shot lol
I guess when the sun shines as shown here the beaches do resemble exotic places, lovely shots btw.

Lovely bright uplifting summery shots. The light is a little harsh but these conditions are so nice to be out in and with lovely blue skies, azure blue waters and lovely white sands it's rude not too.

Try getting up a bit earlier and being in these places in the moments/2 hours before/after sunset/sunrise and see how your pictures turn out.

Lovely bright uplifting summery shots. The light is a little harsh but these conditions are so nice to be out in and with lovely blue skies, azure blue waters and lovely white sands it's rude not too.

Try getting up a bit earlier and being in these places in the moments/2 hours before/after sunset/sunrise and see how your pictures turn out.

Your right Steve I know all about the golden hours of photography got shots of these beachs at all hours over the last 40 years years

Am I correct in thinking they are the silver sands of Morar with the Cuillins on Skye in the background ?

Amazing that you post these, I am currently planning a trip to the NW highlands and have been blown away by the Caribbean beaches. Lovely shots Jim.

Back