Scottish USA Football Fan

Name
Scott
Edit My Images
No
Did these shots for the Scottish Sun last minute. They needed pictures of a Scottish USA fan.

Thoughts appreciated!

s

s

s

s

s

Last edited:
No 5 for me - I think the composition is best suited in that one and that the crops are rather tight in a few of the others. Which one did the paper choose?

No 5 for me - I think the composition is best suited in that one and that the crops are rather tight in a few of the others. Which one did the paper choose?

The only cropped images are 4 and 5 if I remember correctly.

Haven't seen the paper yet (it's for tomorrow). I sent them in but they were not what they were looking for (they wanted Scottish USA fans celebrating during the match which I and nobody else had).

Oh well, they also said that it might go in anyway.

Looking forward to the next instalmants,,,,Scotish Algeria and Scotish Slovinia fan ......

Looking forward to the next instalmants,,,,Scotish Algeria and Scotish Slovinia fan ......

Ha ha. I think this may be a one-off; mainly due to the England/Scotland cross-border rivalry?

I dunno. I'd have to learn the flags ;).

I like 5 and 6, 2 would work for me with a cheerier expression!

If they're looking for a Scottish Algerian fan, I work with a Dundee lass who's married to an Algerian that I could hook you up with......

Back