Scouting Woodland Walk

Name
Gareth
Edit My Images
Yes
Popped out earlier with my son for a quick scouting mission on a woods not to far from me. We were literally there for circa an hour walking around. I've shot there before but it's pretty large and there are various roads that lead to different parts of it so this was virgin territory for me. As it was a scouting mission I went with the camera and a lens and nothing else as I wasn't trying to capture anything special, but get a feel of the location and if there were any good images at different times of the year or when there's fog.

Here's what I captured

Woodland Walk by Gareth Williams, on Flickr

5. One to come back to when the leaves change colour or when it's foggy

6. One to come back to when the leaves change colour or when it's foggy

7. Another one for when it's foggy

8. Another one for when it's foggy

A bit of a mixed bag. I don't think any of them are that strong, to be honest. Sorry.

No worries, we all like different things and not everyone will like the same thing.
I agree some of them are not great as they are, it was more a scouting trip to see what was there. These are scouting imaged and I'll return when the leaves change colour and/or we have some fog.

First and sixth are my preferred from the set, but yes I agree with Nev TBH. Well done for posting material that's your preference though.

Interesting, it reminded me of the woods behind Gwaelod Y Garth, as there were also a lot of downed trees over the previous winter

Woods.jpg

Back