SCUM

I had a k regs Cortina GXL back the start of the 80s. One night I got into it in a car park in Coventry & couldn't understand why the seat etcwere all in the wrong position, also the tape player had different music in it.
it was then that I saw my identical car next door to the one I was sitting in. I got out of the there rather quickly!

johnb said:
I had a k regs Cortina GXL back the start of the 80s. One night I got into it in a car park in Coventry & couldn't understand why the seat etcwere all in the wrong position, also the tape player had different music in it.
it was then that I saw my identical car next door to the one I was sitting in. I got out of the there rather quickly!

Strangely, the same thing happened to me a few years ago at the motorbike park in Coventry with a suzuki sv650. I walked up, pressed my alarm fob, got on the bike and turned on the ignition. As all the electrics came on I had the feeling something wasn't quite right with my bike, it didn't quite seem like mine. I looked to my right and saw my bike sat there, my alarm fob and keys had worked on a strangers bike!

Obviously I got off that bike and moved towards mine and that's when I saw the bikes owner stood behind me looking absolutely gob smacked - he had seen the whole thing. After a quick chat and some messing about, his alarm fob could also disarm my alarm but whilst his keys would fit in my ignition they wouldn't turn despite my keys working perfectly fine in his.

I have to admit, it was a very strange situation.

Back