Scumbags ... !?!

Edit My Images
No
Watching 'Manhunt' on ITV at the moment ... :eek:

Gits that prey on old and weak are real lowlife scumbags ... :bat:

Terrible ... awful world we inhabit when people like this do such nasty horrible stuff ... bring back an eye for an eye ... :shake:

Scumbags
... :puke:

Sorry ... just gets me every time ... :embarrassed:

:p

Earlier bit had a series of old frail people being callously threatened ... and robbed of cash life savings ... one old lady died from shock a week or so after losing everything they had ... :bat:

I know they shouldn't let them in ... and I know they should never keep cash in their homes ... but for christ's sake ... they are old and defenceless ... :eek: ... :thumbsdown:

They don't have to have cash in the house. :( 80 year old ladies living alone get beaten and raped for the Hell of it. Not at all uncommon, and no doubt many cases go unreported.

It beggars belief the callousness of these individuals. Albert Pierrepoint where are you?

They don't have to have cash in the house. :( 80 year old ladies living alone get beaten and raped for the Hell of it. Not at all uncommon, and no doubt many cases go unreported.

It beggars belief the callousness of these individuals. Albert Pierrepoint where are you?

Indeed they don't Cedric ... so sad but so very true ... :shake:

And the rest of his (AP's) family too ... :bat:

(Had to Yahoo him ... :embarrassed: ... :geek: )

If you can get hold of a copy read Albert's memoirs. :D

Back