SD card problem

Name
Daron
Edit My Images
Yes
I recently transfered some images to SD cards to send to family in Aus.

I double checked that the images were readable before sending, but my cousin is unable to find them.

I am wondering if the computer writes differently, making the images invisible to the camera, which he is using to upload to his pc.

Does anyone have any ideas?

I am wondering if the computer writes differently, making the images invisible to the camera, which he is using to upload to his pc.

does he have a card reader compatible with SD ?

does he have a card reader in his Printer ?
my "Computer" sees the Epson as a mass storage device when i insert an SDHC card -- and click "open" shows all the images

I spoke to him this morning & suggested he find a card reader to try, but I'll mention the printer idea, thanks.

Obviously I have to wait because of the time difference so thought I would do some research while they sleep!

Your cousin is going to have to use a card reader, either stand-alone or built into a printer, as most cameras can't read pictures uploaded from a PC to a card unless they were taken on the same make and series of camera, so Canon Powershot (probably) won't be able to see pictures from an Ixus and so on.

Ok great, so there's still hope(y)

Otherwise I've agreed to travel (business class) to show them on my laptop(y)

Back