" Sears " motor cycle .

Thanks Nod for that info . That particular bike lives here in my town , it comes out on rare occasions and has been on a couple of vintage rallies. I suppose there are a number of them in the USA . Have you ever seen one in the UK? I was once for a number of years working on a rather remote island in the Indian Ocean not far from Indonesia. My wife I would often use the Sears catalogue to make purchases . Another catalogue that we had was Freemans not as good as the former.

No, never seen one here, although I was aware that they (Sears) used to sell bikes and cars.

Thanks Nod for that info . That particular bike lives here in my town , it comes out on rare occasions and has been on a couple of vintage rallies. I suppose there are a number of them in the USA . Have you ever seen one in the UK? I was once for a number of years working on a rather remote island in the Indian Ocean not far from Indonesia. My wife I would often use the Sears catalogue to make purchases . Another catalogue that we had was Freemans not as good as the former.
Saw one at the Nailsea bike show of all places, was basically a basket case.

Fascinating machine, but it does not seem to be overendowed in the braking dept.

Reactions: Nod
Back