Seaside shots

Name
Alf
Edit My Images
Yes
Now that's a really interesting and outstanding set Alf and quality! I like them all...
No1 your signature shot, really nice lovely mixture of tones in the sky, great water movement beauty.
No2 fascinating just looking at that very abstract but at the same time not, not a fan of abstract but this is natural and strong colours isn't nature just beautiful, was trying to work out if you were looking down at it yes must be judging by the pebble.
No3 a really interesting shot and heavy weather front coming in there. Has great depth.
No4 I like this, tough gritty detail well spotted, simple but really effective.
No5 end of the day lights cooling off slight tinge of colour, more so in the sea than sky.

I really like your processing in some of these Alf, to job(y)

Can I ask what filters you use, Alf ? I have cheapo screw in ones but am wondering about an upgrade

#2 for me very interesting natural effect well captured :)

Now that's a really interesting and outstanding set Alf and quality! I like them all...
No1 your signature shot, really nice lovely mixture of tones in the sky, great water movement beauty.
No2 fascinating just looking at that very abstract but at the same time not, not a fan of abstract but this is natural and strong colours isn't nature just beautiful, was trying to work out if you were looking down at it yes must be judging by the pebble.
No3 a really interesting shot and heavy weather front coming in there. Has great depth.
No4 I like this, tough gritty detail well spotted, simple but really effective.
No5 end of the day lights cooling off slight tinge of colour, more so in the sea than sky.

I really like your processing in some of these Alf, to job(y)

Thanks Steve I appreciate the comments

Can I ask what filters you use, Alf ? I have cheapo screw in ones but am wondering about an upgrade

Damian
I use Hitech 85mm square filters and a Cokin Nuances 10 stop which is very good.

Love this set Alf and really taken a liking to the abstract second shot.

Thanks Neil

1st one is a cracker Alf and the abstract lovely also - couldn't offer anything technically although the last one could do with a bit better light.

Thanks Stuart

#2 for me very interesting natural effect well captured :)

Thanks Gramps

Number one is my favourite!

Thanks Richie

Back