Second attempt at some candids.

Edit My Images
Yes
These were taken the Sunday before last - the nice warm sunday. Taken in St James' Park London.

2275516694_127f56e58b.jpg

2275516524_dd3eaff3cd.jpg

2275516310_5b3cf8f486.jpg

2275516128_2ef2e484d2.jpg

All C&C welcome :)

Subjects are a little too central and the images don't really "do" anything. They are nice but not interesting enough.

I think the photos would be a bit stronger if the subjects filled the frame more. This is the case for the 1st photo but not the rest as much. Personaly i think #3 is the best of the set although I think possibly might have been a bit better if you had used a smaller aperture so that the daffodils in the foreground were in focus too, or if you had got closer in so they were not in the frame.

Rob

Thanks all - yes I'm not overly happy with them. Like you say they're not interesting or strong enough.

Is it normal to feel really self conscious when taking candids ? I feel like I'm doing something I really shouldn't :eek:

Is it normal to feel really self conscious when taking candids ? I feel like I'm doing something I really shouldn't :eek:

I think thats natural and one reason I don't do candids of people I don't know :(

Back