Second opinion needed

Name
Martin
Edit My Images
Yes
I don't normally shoot cars when they are static, but a friend asked, so I took a few shots, I have been working on these two, I have stopped at this point and just wanted another set of eyes to take a look and see if I have missed something, I am sure we have all been at this point when it's getting late, we are sure enough is enough, but one last tweak etc.......

Both images were shot in a car park near to where I work, so a little PP has been carried out to give them a little more interest. :cautious:

_DSC3892.jpg

_DSC3892a.jpg

Thanks for and C&C

Well I'm impressed!! Great shots and great PP, although I'm not a great fan of selective colouring! Keep it up!!!(y)

The first one, the back\top of the car seems to merge into the building, on the front bumper is that a shadow of you (lefthand side just above the mounting hole cover).

I prefer the second, but both are great shots.

Tim

Thanks for taking a look and commenting, I know selective colour is not to many photographers liking, myself included, however the first one lacked any real interest and had a lot of distraction going on in the background. The body blending into the background I saw this early on while working with the image, it was all but blown due to the lighting, my friend was running late so all shots were in fading sun and street lighting.

The same type of story with the second, the sun had set long ago, was taken in a car park with their lighting, the sky in the second picture is from South Africa and the road is form Iceland.

Well spotted on the reflections, it is my friend who is above the cap for the towing eye, I am between the two light units slightly to the left, I shall remove these.

I thought I would pop up the starting images if anyone is interested to see how these two images started out.

Once again thanks for the C&C I will finish them up today!

before.jpg

before1.jpg

Dont care too much for the first shot but wowee for the second, good composition and what a fiery sky for the backdrop. Great work for that one.

Back