Second wedding of the weekend - Matt & Clare

Hacker

TPer Emeritus
Name
Colin
Edit My Images
Yes
My second wedding this weekend and it I was off to Hinchinbrooke House in Huntingdon for Clare and Matt’s wedding at this beautiful country house built around an early 13th century nunnery. Matt and Clare are keen hockey players and I had a suspicion this was going to be a lively and fun wedding – I wasn’t disappointed! :) It was a murky start but the sun soon came out to give us another glorious late summer day and everyone enjoyed the extensive gardens on offer.

With the exception of the first these are from our walks around the grounds and more can be seen on the blog.

Matt-Clare-08.jpg

Matt-Clare-24.jpg

Matt-Clare-29.jpg

Matt-Clare-44.jpg

Matt-Clare-47.jpg

Matt-Clare-50.jpg

I advise people to check out the blog I have just been through it ...:clap:

A standard to aspire to Colin.. :clap:

Imho

Dave:wave:

Thank you very Dave, I appreciate it!

(y)

All excellent shots

especially like #1 the light through the window is spot on, perfect exposure in my opinion

1, 2 & 5 are quite good. (I'm not normally a great fan of wedding photography in general as a lot mainstream wedding photography seems heavily clichéd)

i love the pic on the blog of her in her trainies

again though lovely lovely well taken shots, im sure the B&G will be ecstatic with them :clap:

Thank you all very much for the very kind comments, it is appreciated!

(y)

As usual Colin a stunning set, I really admire your work & always share it with the wife. She just said, I dont know what he does, but there is a real clarity & amazing light with all his pics. (y)

Colin, another fabulous set, what comes through your wedding photography as much as anything is your own pleasure, there's no way you could maintain such a fresh and consistant result without enjoying the experience yourself.

jeff

Thank you all!

Colin, another fabulous set, what comes through your wedding photography as much as anything is your own pleasure, there's no way you could maintain such a fresh and consistant result without enjoying the experience yourself.

jeff

Cheers Jeff. Yes, you're right, I really do enjoy my weddings but what isn't there to enjoy - everyone wants to be there, they're all happy and all look their best!

Back