Secondhand dealers

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
No
Ok I'm going through the list, seems to be a lack of S/H Nikon long fast lenses about :shrug:

LCE
Robert White
Miffsuds
Ffordes
MBP
Aperture
Grays
Fixation

Can anyone recomend some others to try, I'm sure there are loads more, pleas add, thanks :)

Bought from Ffordes, but if your lens comes with any fault at all, ask for a full refund (they have a 7 day cooling off period) and return, don't bother going down the route of fixing it under their 6 month warranty. I had a lot of grief when I tried this with a Canon 24-70mm f2.8 lens I bought - it was fairly old though (2003).
Ask them for the manufacture date code from the lens before purchase, as CPS told me not to bother continue to try and sort it out, as it was pretty old, and couldn't verify how many previous owners had the particular lens, and repair costs could outstrip the benefits of buying 2nd hand.

It's worth giving fixation a call and letting them know what you're after. I was on the phone to them yesterday and a 70-200 was mentioned.

It's worth giving fixation a call and letting them know what you're after. I was on the phone to them yesterday and a 70-200 was mentioned.

True, I spoke to Jacobs on Friday who said they had just got a load of stuff back in and were updating their list (the online one hasn't been updated for over a month...)

Back