see the light through the trees

Name
Faith
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi

I took this in Newborough forest while my family and me were walking my dog. I hope you like it.........pleasetell me what you think.

Thanks,

Faith

hey! nice work faith.. love the blue in the sky... keep it going (y)

Nice job - well done

Nice pic, taking trees against sky can be a difficult one. Often you end up with over exposed sky or under exposed trees. You achieved a nice balance.

Carl

Looks like a lovely place to walk with your family and dog - next time, hows about a nice shot with your dog in the picture!

Cheers,

Very nice, the blue sky and the trees complement each other very well.

When you resize pictures for the forum it will make them a bit softer looking. Your editing program should have a sharpen setting. sharpening it before you save it will make it look better (unless you do it too much it which case it can look worse!). I gave you picture a sharpen...

before
DSC_4767.JPG

after
DSC_4767.JPG

Not a big difference but it makes the small details crisper. Nice composition with the stand out tree on a third. Agree with Mark though that having the dog in the shot would have added interest.

Sorry its taken so long to reply, been busy with school work and holidays :), I can see the difference in the pictures and I really like it, thank you very much for sharpening my picture and for all your lovely comments :)

Faith ;)

Back