Seealpsee

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Photo taken at Seealpsee in Switzerland. Thinking of entering in this in the 'Nature' category at my next Photography Club meet, so any tips, hints, tweaks or feedback that you think I could do between now and then would be very much appreciated!

14028358232_8c9cd2b1a9_c.jpg

Many thanks
Paul

Perhaps you could have gotten closer to the boat or canoes?

Hi Paul, I think this is a pleasant shot that has been well exposed with basically good composition. However If you don't mind me saying I feel the viewpoint is too low which emphasises a rather uninteresting foreground. If you were to crop about 25% of the bottom of the picture I think it would make it a considerably stronger shot.

Only my opinion of course for what it's worth.

George.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I've tried to crop some of the foreground out to zoom in on the boats/hut more. How do you feel this compares?

14055270794_44596b6bf3_c.jpg

A couple of other shots as well:

14055276884_9b5a82976a_c.jpg

14051621612_02ca6abe02_c.jpg

Paul

Of the three I think the first is not as strong as the other two compositionally.

Of the three I think the first is not as strong as the other two compositionally.
+1 Totally agree, the second and third images have better foreground interest, leading lines and stronger overall compositions for me too. Lovely shots btw, looks like a beautiful part of the world! :)

Back