seedy water

• Thread starter Deleted member 3428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3428

yep water on a cd, been done before I know but I do love em ;)
Taken with the 350d, mp-e 65 and lit with the mt24 ex macro twin lite.

3261296794_150f742ce9_o.jpg

3260634909_cf9a2441ea_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Love it! Great colour palette. Looks very good on my PC - almost 3D. I've been wanting an mp-e for ages but just can't justify the spend. you're making me really jealous. Very good work.

Love #1, but for entertainment value #2 looks like a duck and her ducklings!

Thanks folks for looking. Who would have thought that water on a cd would look pretty good, I bet that never crossed their minds when inventing the cd :LOL:

I think they're lovely, nice clear, well defined shots with a great colour spectrum. You can't have too much of a good thing.

Thanks for looking, it was done on a Mariah cd, her latest (not mine but the wifes, I wouldn't treat my cd's like this :LOL:).

I think these are great, especially the composition! :clap:

Forgive me if I'm being thick but........

How do you "place" the drops without getting water all over the place?

Do you add anything to the water?

Hi Keith, I use a plastic syringe that I got from the vets to give the dog some worming medication and no it's just tap water.

Hi Keith, I use a plastic syringe that I got from the vets to give the dog some worming medication and no it's just tap water.

Thanks mate - you make it sound so simple. I must have a go at these when I get time.......

Hi Alby
Great shots (y) and the reflection of the mt24 ex actually add to them :) they look like eyes! An almost sci-fi look..... Excellent :clap:
Steve

#1 for me. #2 feels a little too composed.

Back