Self Portait (edited) + new attempt!

Name
Jay Payne
Edit My Images
Yes
Did this late last night for the self portrait thread on here at the minute, however I was wondering what people thought of the concept, what could be done better etc anyway here it is C+C welcome:

Me at silly o'clock in the morning!

Jay2(framed-small).jpg

Scoll down theres another :)

Last edited:
I think it's great, apart from the left eye, it is neither there or gone, just looks a bit strange. But other than that it's a great concept

Good shot Banath, but you had the camera on auto focus yeah? Portraits should always have the eyes in focus, but your focus seems to have fallen shot on your goatee :LOL: If you make the whole photo with a 'soft focus' it should detract from it.
Like the smoke though... was that added in after ?

I think it's great, apart from the left eye, it is neither there or gone, just looks a bit strange. But other than that it's a great concept

Good point I never thought of that the picture has been edited. (y)

Good shot Banath, but you had the camera on auto focus yeah? Portraits should always have the eyes in focus, but your focus seems to have fallen shot on your goatee :LOL: If you make the whole photo with a 'soft focus' it should detract from it.
Like the smoke though... was that added in after ?

Only my second attempt at something like this I find it hard to get the camera to focus on the correct part of my face, at least my goatee is pin sharp! :LOL: and it was about 1:30 this morning! the smoke was added after as I had been doing some smoke pics earlier in the night.

Last edited:
Had another go!:

Jay4(framed-small).jpg

I prefer it with the eye cloned out. You look scary on your last one. Really good shots though :love:

Back