Self portrait in pallpoint pen...TEST 2 NEW PICS

Edit My Images
Yes
Right, the first picture is my first attempt at this kind of shot, was just a rough composition etc....

The second picture is my new shot, tried out a few new things, mainly concentrating on the ball its self with the reflection, hence the composition is a bit scabby etc. one step at a time ey! lol

any C+C welcome

knife-1.jpg

Untitled-22.jpg

004.jpg

Last edited:
Cheers, I'm hoping to have more time to finalise the set up today as I know it's a bit shabby at the min, darn gf wanted to go buy clothes though :-( lol

Nice idea robbo even you couldn't make a mess taking these photos :LOL:

VERY Cool!!!

That's frightening stuff matey. Would prefer a reflection of your g/f cleaning up your previous mess to be honest. :LOL: Excellent concept though in all seriousness.

That's frightening stuff matey. Would prefer a reflection of your g/f cleaning up your previous mess to be honest. :LOL: Excellent concept though in all seriousness.

Al ask her for you ;-)

the aim after some more perfecting etc is a family portrait in the ball lol just messing with tehe composition of the pen and lil bits and bobs, I'm hoping to get it spot on tbh, I just feel getting my family in a portrait in the ball of a ballpoint pen would be awsome, even if we are al lil bevelled lol

Nice one Robbo, did you have to clean the ball?

Nice one Robbo, did you have to clean the ball?

Well I got a new one with the gel seal over it, and still have to give it a rub over my jumper!

It's a very fine line between the reflection as in the picture and seeing the marks on the ball, luckily my macro rail came other day or this would have been near impossible!

Looks good. Excellent job Robbo...

that second one is much better, I guess you'll be looking for different ball pens soon to find out which ball has the best optical qualities :)

Robo will try a wedding group shot next :LOL: <-- this is a joke robbo :)

Back