Self Portrait. Me and my new camera

Minger tbh :p

Camera's gorgeous though :LOL:

Seriously, as always you look fab with a camera in your hand and you certainly look professional when you're using it. Make me feel even more of an awkward klutz than I am :LOL:

One word.

Wonderful

PS, Just take out your long hair showing under your LH shoulder.

Last edited:
Thanks KoG ;)

Minger tbh :p

Seriously, as always you look fab with a camera in your hand and you certainly look professional when you're using it. Make me feel even more of an awkward klutz than I am :LOL:

Love you too :D I think the same when I see you holding a camera though, I guess we dont see what others do :)

One word. Wonderful PS, Just take out your long hair showing under your LH shoulder.

Good point, Ill have another go at processing it anyway :)

Oooh Betty!!!

Ooooh Frank :LOL:

Great photo! Pro! :D

Y'know you're pulling a vaguely similar pose to the character in the picture in your avatar... Is that a really weird thing to notice? :p

Doesn't matter whether you "look" pro or newb so long as you can come up with the goods and you know you can.

:)

So very true but it does matter how you feel and now you might feel more as you look. (y)

A Nikon man saying its sexeee? You feeling ok? :D Thanks though :D

No... I obviously wasn`t feeling ok... I`ve now washed my mouth out with soap regarding the camera comment. :D

Still a great shot though. :)

Well after everyones response, I feel much better about holding a camera now, and people dont see me as a noob :D

you need to do one with the 30D now!

Back