BrideZilla!!!
Edit My Images
No
Stemming from this thread...

http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=108978

Here it is :D

dee6.jpg

What do you reckon? Do I look pro? Or do I look noob? :LOL:

Dee, seriously, that is a terrific self portrait and you look really confident and natural with your camera in hand. I'm not just saying that. You have just made the previous thread null and void.

:)

Doesn't matter whether you "look" pro or newb so long as you can come up with the goods and you know you can.

:)

Looks just fine to me Dee.....there's some bits in that shot that didn't make me look so good though :(

Bob

Good shot and that would make a pretty good business card too dare I suggest. ;)

Looks a nice shot to me Dee, but agree with AliB, it doesn't matter how you look if you produce the results.

Aw, thanks everyone :D

Ali and scraggs, I know it doesnt matter how I look, was just this stupid thing I had in my mind that others looked pro, and I didnt :p Its not totally serious :)

Works very well Dee, the camera sits there and looks comfortable, there's no awkwardness.

Thanks again all! I might use this as my FaceBook profile pic :D

Front page of your portfolio website I reckon with a nice menu down the left. Wish I was so photogenic. Two thumbs up (y) (y)

Great Shot Dee! I don't see no neanderthal! Glad I asked you to post the pic ***!

I have a photographic memory that was never developed:love:

Stunning betty...
Not a bad photo either! :LOL:

You DO know the neck strap goes around your neck don't you? :wave:

Will you be resizing for desktop wallpapers and taking orders for the calendar too? :D

:thinking:

your in the photo...
your camera is in the photo...
your lens is in the photo....

:nuts:

md(y)

;)

Great sot Dee, very photogenic. However, I know nowt about Canons, but if that's your 30D, what did you use to take the shot?

Excellent (y)
I had a play with it Dee and it also looks great with a high key filter on it, tried a few others too. I didn't post them up cos edits tend to look a bit jagged on web pics.

That IS an an excellent shot Betty.

I think you look very confident... np`s there. And if you don`t mind me saying, you BOTH look sexeee! (Although I`m a Nikon man :D )

Very professional imo. :)

(y)

Last edited:
Excellent (y)
I had a play with it Dee and it also looks great with a high key filter on it, tried a few others too. I didn't post them up cos edits tend to look a bit jagged on web pics.

No worries, thanks though! I tried some high key on it, it didnt look great when I did it though ;)

That IS an an excellent shot Betty.

I think you look very confident... np`s there. And if you don`t mind me saying, you BOTH look sexeee! (Although I`m a Nikon man :D )

Very professional imo. :)

A Nikon man saying its sexeee? You feeling ok? :D Thanks though :D

Looking great Dee! (y)

Yay! Thanks fabs :)

Back