Self Portrait

Name
Neil
Edit My Images
No
I was just sick a little bit in my mouth. :puke:
Number 2 has a certain comedy value but number 1 is the best of the lot IMO.

I was just sick a little bit in my mouth. :puke:
Number 2 has a certain comedy value but number 1 is the best of the lot IMO.

I'll see your sick and raise you a full hurl.

Sorry, number 2 is really in poor taste (in my opinion anyway).... but I agree, number 1 is the best of them all.

When I opened this thread I could only see the top half of the 1st image..... It was with trepidation that I scrolled down, thinking it might be a calender girls type thing :eek: With the 'tool' there it could have been :LOL:

Again, the 1st one works best to me.

neil. i like all three of them.. for what they are.. good self portraits.. brave of you to get your top off and bare some cheek(s) ... thoroughly good effort!

A couple of rather charming comments to begin with! Sense of humour failure, maybe?

Also funny, listening to the football on the radio over the last few weeks, and commentators criticising some of the footballers moustaches, saying how bad they look and they don't suit them! Well isn't this what it's all about? Making yourself look a little bit daft, for an entire month, while you otherwise get on with your life. Walking down the street, with anything from a sparse bit of bum fluff on your top lip, to a full on Groucho Marx?

Full credit to anyone who has taken part in Movember. And here's Neil going a step further and posting up pics, in half his birthday suit and showing his 'macho' side. :LOL:

And on a technical note, good lighting, too! (y)

As a 'Mo-Sister' I think that these are great and I hope you've put them on the Movember website. :D

TBH, the second is my favourite because it's just funny and you can tell you were having a laugh when you were doing it - not many people can get that bemused coquettish look :LOL:

Hope you've had lots of support. My hubby plays in a band and has had his 'tache explained at the last 3 gigs so hopefully it's spreading the word a bit, even if it just gets people to question what this Movember thing is.

BTW, I know you haven't asked for critique but I like the lighting set up you've used. Nice plain bg, light fading at the bottom (no pun intended) of the frame and the catch lights in your eyes are great. Good focus for a SP (y)

LOL@ no.2

:)

Glad you explained why.(y)
After seeing #1 I was wondering whether to scroll down any further or not! :cautious: lol. tbh I think the `camp` (Village people?) look in #3 is funny. :LOL:

All great though & errr, hats off to ya. :clap:

I liked them.

Please, no full frontals though :D

Missed these.

Great..very numerous and worrying...hope you're not bringing the sledge hammer on the meet.

Lighting looks good overall, not sure what a pro would do with the shadows, the one from your arm across your side, and whether they would introduce lighting to remove it :thinking:

Cheers.

Back