Self portrait

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
I know, vanity is a terible thing, although my excuse is that im playing with my toy.

DSCF10221.jpg

You've got some quite severe compression artifacts at the top & side of your image Rozzy. If you've used save for web then you probably need to adjust your settings to give the best results - may also be a calibration issue so maybe look into calibrating your monitor (y)

Edit: What is the new toy btw?

I don't think its compression artefacts my good man Michael. I think it's as a result of trying to raise the fill light or some such in Lightroom, or trying to drag a particular colour channel too high. Something like that.

(Rubbish with my words tonight..lol)

Come one, share the news, what toy! :D

Finepix right? :)

Try it again, but dont smile, think that will improve it! Go for moody :D

It's ok, I take pictures of myself all the time :p
I would have cropped the top and sides a bit though, to bring the eyes from the center of the picture,to a bit higher...

well, actually, due to unfortunate circumstances, I have lost my (perfectly legit :p ) copy of photoshop, and due to a corrupt hard drive, no longer have it. So i did a terrible thing and used some crappy HP software I have to adjust it.
I apologise sincerely

And as for the new toy, its ma camera, which is still new to me!!! yes, its the finepix. Thinking about going to the lakes with it tomorrow, weather dependent, and my dad is talking about going to manchester airport for a jobs fayre, so it might be pictures of planes instead!!!!!

Ill post the original in a mo btw.

Back