Self Portrait

Name
Mamz
Edit My Images
No

click to view bigger

alot of people get annoyed about the hairs on the left, but i think it makes the photo for some reason.

Hi Pixy, its a nice picture .. well done cos self potraits arnt easy.. the focus is great and shallow DOF works well..

The only hair that bothers me is the one running accross your brow..

novel perspective and rather well done on the conversion too

hi pixy, welcome to the forums:wave:

i like the pic, the only hairs i think dont work is the ones that go past your eyebrow.

What big beautiful eyes you have! :)

I dont like the hairs, but thats just my opinion, otherwise (y)

What big beautiful eyes you have! :)

I was supposed to be behaving around you wasn't I but you'll always be little red ridding hood to me now. ;):D

They are big beautiful eyes though aren't they. I don't get excited about the idea of photographing people very often but I would so love to photograph that face.

Would be tougher than tough old leather to beat that shot though. I like it. :)

I was supposed to be behaving around you wasn't I but you'll always be little red ridding hood to me now. ;):D

I am going to have to kill you :D:D

(But I was thinking the same when I posted it :LOL:)

I love this shot. I know it sounds daft but i'm sitting here looking at the picture waiting for you to move in it. Fantastic capture of some stunning eyes.

very striking eyes - and eye contact with camera - that make the photo jump out.

I'm one of the petty ones that don't like the small loose hairs on the left though I'm afraid.

Excellent picture, slightly off topic anyone know of a decent online guide for doing self portraits it maybe my only possible escape for this months competition!

Lovely! I like the other pictures you have posted too! Very talented :D

Great shot, your eyes are mesmerising! :) Talent on BOTH sides of the lens, good stuff! (y)

Flashy

Super duper eyes, wish the hairs would vanish.
Nice black and white picture, well done

Hi new today. It's a great shot (I can never get my eyes as focused as that in SP's). Lovely tones and a really good crop. As for the hair, sorta like it as it looks like your hand was holding it back etc.

I agree i think the hairs do make the photographs you have amazing eyes!

Back