Self Portrait

Edit My Images
No
Had no bookings today and the airport hasn't scheduled me for any special arrivals so I braved the self portrait again :bonk:. This was taken with my trusty D200 and 17-55 f/2.8. One SB-600 mounted on a softbox was used to light the scene.

C&C Welcome.

selfportrait001.jpg

King.

Last edited:
Nice pic - great sharp eye contact (and haven't you got lovely hair sir! :) )

I can't help thinking you remind me of someone - at the moment I'm thinking a cross between Ronan Keeting and Steven Tomkinson (these might not mean anything to you if you're Canadian).

A little bright as Ducky says, but like the shot. Good eye contact and perfect hair! :)

Nice photo just a little too bright on the left hand side of the face (y)

A little bright as Ducky says, but like the shot. Good eye contact and perfect hair! :)

Aye, turns out my monitor brightness was slightly dimmed. I turned it down as I had a headache. Will adjust brightness a re-upload. Thanks for pointing that out.

Nice pic - great sharp eye contact (and haven't you got lovely hair sir! :) )

I can't help thinking you remind me of someone - at the moment I'm thinking a cross between Ronan Keeting and Steven Tomkinson (these might not mean anything to you if you're Canadian).

I'm Irish. Moved to Canada last November :). Its been said before that I look like Ronan Keating, shame I dont have a similar bank account.

Last edited:
I think thats a really good self portrait and a will make an excellent new avatar for you (y)

Jeeez Dan, great portrait, you look years younger than when i last saw you!! (not that you looked old then....starts back peddling)
Must be that good Canadian living.
Stay safe mate.
Dean:)

Jeeez Dan, great portrait, you look years younger than when i last saw you!! (not that you looked old then....starts back peddling)
Must be that good Canadian living.
Stay safe mate.
Dean:)

Thanks Dean! (y) It must be the mountain water and air thats keeping the grey hair at bay. :woot:

Let me know if your ever heading this way.

Back