Self Portraits

Name
Julie
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello everyone, me again. Seeing as it was my idea to do the self portrait thing and see all the faces behind the names, I will be the first to put my face out there,lol :p I hope alot of you out there are willing to have a little fun with this. Take care and keep shooting!

jewel05.thumb.jpg

PS, if I screwed this up I am sorry. First time, Jewel. :D

we got there in the end Jewel, you had linked to the page and not the image!

Do you have any piccies that are normal size or just thumbnails?

Hello!

This is me

me.jpg

excuse the gay vest, it WAS the summer when i took it

<
<
<
< I've lost a bit of weight since that was taken, though. :D
<
<
<

I prefer to stay behind the camera, and being as I'm not very photogenic, this is about as good as I get :shock:

Aeryk01.jpg

last years piccy but not changed much, dont ask why im sat in the middle of some farmers field cos i cant remember.

normal_Wales%20003.jpg

, dont ask why im sat in the middle of some farmers field cos i cant remember.

erm,................................ were u taking a pic of something ?? :wink:

MyPix

here is my mug, taken by my 12 year old son Adam

hemelhempsted038Medium.jpg

ps: this is the only, and i mean only pic of me that i have, sad aint it, lol

Having dramas with this linking business look at the next post...

Still trying...

JMOT1_BRACKEN_2311_03_0011E.jpg

Me at camp Dogwood in November.

Phew! Thank God for that - I was about to kick the cat...

oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh look a man in uniform!!!

Aww I though he was a baldy man with specs! totally spoiled my image of him now ;)

Ha HAAAH! You certainly will. As do I.
I'm copying it to:

www.hunksinuniform.com

Hmmm... Men in Black.
Cheese doesn't even begin to cover it...
My excuse is my missus wanted one for her 'puta wallpaper at work - just to prove to all the fat, sweaty sales reps that yes, I will kick thier arses if they try to grope her by the copy machine...

It's the one and ONLY photo of me extant apart from Reggie, Bn and Mess phots.

Steve you look like a Borg reject from star trek,

CT is that an RG series Ibanez? Double locking Floyd rose and all that?

hmmm nice, i always wanted an RG series, i only had a Silver Series squire, was a very good guitar, but a slightly mangling radial-arm saw incident and my ring finger sort of put a stop to massive string bends and fast scales..still got a Yamaha acoustic that gets the occasional strum though
(yes i know tony Iommi lost the tips of his fingers and has 'plastic' tips but i wasnt ever that good!)

My Bro may be selling his Gibson Les Paul maple flame-top for a huge sum of money, if you're interested.

Arkady said:
My Bro may be selling his Gibson Les Paul maple flame-top for a huge sum of money, if you're interested.

thanks for sharing! [smilie=r:

CT

Hows the guitar going?
I've not really touched my strat for a few weeks, mind you, i've not touched the CTR or mt 20D either :shock:

Arkady

I was also expecting someone who looked like the avatar, :eek: :eek: :eek: , i have no idea why though!

Steve.......i hope your finger was well away from the trigger then.... 8) can't help but think you look like Steve Mcdonald off corrie :LOL:

mypix, are you sure your not a ben elton clone?

I'll have to pull my finger out and sort an image out, i might make it a loose self portrait though like you guys......and get someone else to take it for me :LOL:

Brian your very lucky i cant find the photo i have of you...

EosD said:

I have a few here of Brian but I know that he also has a few of me :wink: I guess that he is safe then :LOL:

Steve said:
EosD said:

I have a few here of Brian but I know that he also has a few of me :wink: I guess that he is safe then :LOL:

Hehehehehehe, how right you are. lets see now.....anglesea, and peterbourgh were 2 such locations for image taking.

I don't think i've ever seen a picture of myself that i like though. :(

digitalfailure said:
CT

Hows the guitar going?
I've not really touched my strat for a few weeks, mind you, i've not touched the CTR or mt 20D either :shock:

I'm still strummin' but I've got too many other interests. The CTR is a disgrace - must try and clean it tomorrow. :eek:ops:

I have never liked my picture taken and this is one of a very limited amount of me. Taken near the end of 2004 practising with the self timer and tripod routine.
PS. I don’t really have red eyes.
Ken

awwwww come on people. I figured alot more of you would have put your picture out there! It's fun too see all the faces behind the screens. Considering how many people viewed the post I"m actually surprised. Don't be so shy!! Oh well for those of you who did participate thank you. Hey matt(EosD) anyone ever tell you, you look like the guy from the show "Yes Dear". You remind me of the brother in law who lives in the guest house. That's too funny. I don't know who gets what shows where but if you get a chance to see the show, watch it,lol. :p
Cheers, Jewel.

I'm surprised we've had this many Jewel. I never met a photographer yet who felt comfortable on the 'other' side of the lens. :LOL:

never seen t jewel but a quick play on google tells me im much better looking

This is me on one of my wildlife expaditions.

CRW_1107sm.jpg

The hat and glasses were there for my protection, these birds drop white bombs on you and peck you with their sharp beaks.
I was fortunate to only get hit once.

The photo was taken by are very own Admin 'Steve'.

Are you ready for this:

dscf0010.jpg

Er, I'm on the left, lol...

Edit - have resized as I hadn't realised the pic was quite that big. Apologies all!

me.jpg

Thats me wearing my magical photography hat. I can't take a decent shot without it :D

I find it very interesting when communicating with everyone here in the forums and you get a picture in your head about someone behind the names we see. Then when you actually see them for who they really are it's totally not what you had expected. Am I right? Well it's been pretty cool seeing all of your faces. Very nice wedding photo there Oz. Take care, Jewel. :)

jewel said:
I find it very interesting when communicating with everyone here in the forums and you get a picture in your head about someone behind the names we see. Then when you actually see them for who they really are it's totally not what you had expected. Am I right? Well it's been pretty cool seeing all of your faces. Very nice wedding photo there Oz. Take care, Jewel. :)

I've always felt the same. Its easier to think of people you chat to online as being similar to yourself, same age, similar to people you know. I guess its all you have to relate to.

Pook's shots are great.

it is really odd isnt it, i went to a meet of another forum i moderate on and was surprised at the diversity of the members..it is nice to know what people look like though, get a sense of knowing people better then

Helooo!

I'm new to these forums, just arrived here from OcUK Photo forums. Should be posting around here soon, and hopfully enter the comps :)

Anyway this is me! Not a self portrait just one of me that i found on my camera after one of my flatmates had been playing with it!

me04.jpg

OK, don't say I didn't warn you. :D This is me looking scruffy (as usual) a few minutes ago...

PH01.jpg

Back