Selling calendars for charity

Name
Mike
Edit My Images
Yes
I'd like to try and sell a calendar for a wildlife charity to my instagram followers.

Any suggestions for a company where I can have a mini online store with just that as a product, they do the printing and shipping, and either they or I send the ££ to the charity ?

I'd like to try and sell a calendar for a wildlife charity to my instagram followers.

Any suggestions for a company where I can have a mini online store with just that as a product, they do the printing and shipping, and either they or I send the ££ to the charity ?
I don't know if it's possible with a personal Paypal account but my business account has a feature to set up individual pages for items. Three images and a checkout button. I'd post a link to one of mine but it might be considered spam.

I don't know about a fully integrated calendar sales/printing solution, that would be handy.

I've put together a community charity calendar this year for a local charity I run.

We've used SumUp to create a very simple online store to allow card payments straight into our bank account for the calendar.

We're using a local printer and managing orders ourselves though.

If there is no other option, you can do the printing on your own, and while it may not be very convenient, you can offer your own custom designes, so maybe the followers will be even more interested. There are personalized calendar makers like https://photo-calendar-software.com/ for that, and you can print the calendars out in local printing shops. Not sure it won't raise their price, though...

Back