Selling pics of people...

Name
Ryan
Edit My Images
Yes
While at the Hawk Conservancy I managed to get what I think is a decent pic of Chris Packham, not that famous but a known name to a few, if the photo were to be accepted somewhere like alamy would I need permission, or as I was somewhere I was allowed to shoot can I do as I please with it?

Not that many people would pay for a shot of him but you never know lol

Last edited:
TheNissanMan said:
While at the Hawk Conservancy I managed to get what I think is a decent pic of Chris Packham, not that famous but a known name to a few, if the photo were to be accepted somewhere like alamy would I need permission, or as I was somewhere I was allowed to shoot can I do as I please with it?

Not that many people would pay for a shot of him but you never know lol

Although model realeases aren't required in the uk alamy and I assume other agencies would require you to have one

I think your biggest problem would be that one of the conditions of entry to the Hawk Conservancy may prevent you from selling or making any money any otherway from photos taken there.

On the assumption (and it is probably a big assumption) that you can sell photos taken there, you shouldn't have any problems, so long as you don't seek to alter the photo to put Chris Packham in a negative light.

Sites like alamy do ask for model releases because they sell to international customers

Back