Sennen Cove sunset

Great image, with lovely colours, just lacking a focal point.

I really like this! The lines of the water are gorgeous, and fabulous colour. Makes me want to be there.

That's a great shot John, lovely light & colours with some nice movement in the water.(y)

George.

Nice break of light in the sky, lots to look at in the foreground too!

Thanks Stu

Liking this a lot. Lovely!

Thank you Richard

Great image, with lovely colours, just lacking a focal point.

Thanks Susan

its got to be sky or sea imho
cut a bit of darkish and non helpful sky leaving in the title subject...sunset/rocks...to show off your timed sea fog as well
been there lately?

cheers
geof

Thanks Geoff, I wouldn't want to crop it as it would lose some of the lines, plus I like the colour difference in the sky. This was from weds evening :)

I really like this! The lines of the water are gorgeous, and fabulous colour. Makes me want to be there.

Thanks!

That's a great shot John, lovely light & colours with some nice movement in the water.(y)

George.

Cheers George!

Very nice John

I love the texture in the rocks and water and the colours are great too.

To my eye the horizon is sloping slightly to the left - just needs a slight turn clockwise to sort (y)

Thanks Adrian. I'll take a look at the leveling, I think it may be something I'm doing, I seem to be running into problems when I export to CS6 from LR5 with lens corrections going awry with my newly acquired 16-35, not figured it out yet!

Last edited:
Very nice but I would have went for a shorter shutter speed.

Last edited:
Cheers Alf, yes I'm a sucker for the 1-2 second range, I've noticed you like the .5 - 1 second range ;)

John
The shutter speed is where I end up to get the effect I want, which is usually more definition in the movement but life would be boring if we all did the same thing.:)

Perhaps a distant focal point would have completed a great set up,but really a well focused photo.
GEORGE.

Back