Sent from Above

Name
Nigel
Edit My Images
No
Looking back towards Portrush the light sparkled over the sea below ..

29870331110_4a8e04caf2_z.jpg

Fuji XT1 + 100-400mm lens

Have a great weekend everyone ... >> Donegal for me ...(trying not to almost die this time)

Lovely colours and moody.

A little ship of boat would have been good to add interest.

Yea be careful, not sure what happened last time.............

I rather like that...understated drama.
The horizon's a bit on the squiff though.

Thanks folks .... one of the reasons I rather like the 100-400 reach is for moments like this ... when the wider scene would have lost a lot of the punch of the scene .. helped as well that I was up a few hundred feet from sea level ...

Thanks folks .... one of the reasons I rather like the 100-400 reach is for moments like this ... when the wider scene would have lost a lot of the punch of the scene .. helped as well that I was up a few hundred feet from sea level ...

I held my neighbour's 100-400 MK 11 last week and it was so much better than my original, much more comfortable to hold, both us experienced a lack of steadiness with mine. I was impressed.. Of course, I'm assuming you have the Mark 11

I held my neighbour's 100-400 MK 11 last week and it was so much better than my original, much more comfortable to hold, both us experienced a lack of steadiness with mine. I was impressed.. Of course, I'm assuming you have the Mark 11

this is the Fuji 100-400 .... this thing has little mini magic pixies inside ... Can hand hold at 400mm and 1/90th second and get sharp images ... constantly (and I mean every single time I pick it up) am blown away ....

I have however heard such wonderful things of the Canon 100-400 MK II and indeed for any folks looking to get into wildlife shooting I think the 7d mk II and the 100-400 mk II is such a fantastic option ..

Back