Chris
Edit My Images
No
Hi
thought I would share this Jaguar shot with you
cheers
Chris
222620795-L.jpg

That's an excellent shot!! Was that taken recently? If so - you'll have been lucky to see that - they're being mothballed soon! :(

And as for Snowdonia - not anywhere near the Mach Loop was it? :D

Excellent shot -- one I'd be VERY proud of!

Thanks for sharing!

Matt

What they said^ :) was your positioning a blinding piece of luck or did you know it would be passing?

Cheers Guys
the picture was shot in August in the Mach Loop area which is part of the Snowdonia range
I never know when they are going to come past, so its pot luck really, this year I have had a dreadful time with a whole bunch of blank days and bad weather
which is not funny with a 350 mile round trip and hugging a back pack half way up a mountain to get nothing all day
cheers Chris

Nice photo Chris, was that at the Bwlch end.
Also is the photo upside down.:LOL:
Cant wait to get up there again early next year.
Dean:)

Great shot love it

Cheers Guys
the picture was shot in August in the Mach Loop area which is part of the Snowdonia range
I never know when they are going to come past, so its pot luck really, this year I have had a dreadful time with a whole bunch of blank days and bad weather
which is not funny with a 350 mile round trip and hugging a back pack half way up a mountain to get nothing all day
cheers Chris

Thats some dedication there, and it obviously pays off ! :clap:

As previously said, it does look as though it needs rotating
90 degrees anti-clockwise or is it an illusion?

Thats an awesome shot Chris !, is that full frame or a crop ?

Alan

Great pic, but I'm not too sure about the anti-gravity rocks :D

Mike.

Good to see the Boscombe Jag still about.

It's a nice capture with good light but the orientation doesn't work for me.

It also looks oversharpened to me, around the air intakes, drop tanks and the leading edge of the wings are jagged.

Back