Sepia Polo

Marc

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
Does this work?

sepiapolo.jpg

Er ... not for me. Think it would have more punch B&W. Sorry!

No need to be sorry at all, that's why I posted it in the first place. I saw some wonderful sepia polo shots a while back, but I just haven't been able to recreate the effect.

Straight B & W version below:

bwpolo.jpg

I prefer the black and white one - I thought I would try a sepia as well - do not like mine either as I find it hard on the eyes to look at :)

polo6.jpg

Hope you do not mind me adding to your thread?

Not at all. Your one seems to blend into the background (top half). Maybe we should set ourselves the task of getting one right by the end of the season. :)

Where did you see the one's you liked so I have some idea what I am aiming at :) ?

Unfortunately I saw them at an exhibition and the sepia ones weren't on the website. These are other pics from the exhibition.

Ben Wood

Unfortunately I saw them at an exhibition and the sepia ones weren't on the website. These are other pics from the exhibition.

Ben Wood

I've just had a look at that site and I must say I'm not that impressed with the equine images - there are much better ones shown on here and elsewhere. Maybe I just don't get the 'art'. :shrug: :LOL:

I've just had a look at that site and I must say I'm not that impressed with the equine images - there are much better ones shown on here and elsewhere. Maybe I just don't get the 'art'. :shrug: :LOL:

I actually agree for the most part, but there were a couple of sepia ones at his exhibition that I did like. Don't know why they're not on the website. :shrug:

Back