Serious Stick Fetish!

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
Yes
The black and white loony below is our dog Midge, a rescue terrier-cross we've had for about three years now. He's a lovely dog, a real character, but has one quite serious obsession... yep, he has a stick fetish! Actually, its more of a branch fetish tbh! :wacky::LOL: It can be quite embarrassing as he runs about dragging half a tree behind him, but people tend to find it amusing!:D

I know most of the shots are soft etc, but I thought I share them anyway - will hopefully they will brighten a Monday morning for some of you!

The Launch.
DSC_7045low1.jpg

Locked on target.
DSC_7136low2.jpg

Removing branch from riverbed.
DSC_7306low3.jpg

Running back. (He's got to learn to hold it in the middle really!)
DSC_7288low4.jpg

Can I take it home please?
DSC_7361low5.jpg

:shrug: What can you do? Mad as a hatter, but we love him to bits!:love:

Thanks for looking!

One of my dogs has the same fetish, they look so pleased with themselves though, don't they.

Super sequence.

Thanks for your comments folks - much appreciated!:)

I love the movement in 2 particularly. We are often encouraged to try and freeze movement completely but that is close to perfect to me. Head is sharp and crisp and the water and legs show real speed - nice one!

I love the movement in 2 particularly. We are often encouraged to try and freeze movement completely but that is close to perfect to me. Head is sharp and crisp and the water and legs show real speed - nice one!

Thank you grumpybadger! :) He does get a shift on when he's running, so I'm pleased it gave you a sense of that! Your feedback is much appreciated.(y)

Grand looking dog you have there. He is having fun

Cracking shots! my dog would take one look at the water and say "get it yourself!" :)

:clap:

Gorgeous dog. Great shots

Actually, its more of a branch fetish tbh! :wacky::LOL: It can be quite embarrassing as he runs about dragging half a tree behind him, but people tend to find it amusing!:D

It's also quite painful when he catches up with you at 90 mph - got the bruises to prove it! :LOL: Still he is one of the most gorgeous dogs in the world and very intelligent (apart from the stick problem :) ) I do have a family interest in this mutt but am only slightly biased :p

Great shots Ian - well done.(y)

Sawman, Steep and Og, thank you all for your kind comments!:)

Jeangenie/Mum, lol, thanks for the comments!:LOL: Its a fair cop, I do hope the bruises are healing okay! ;):help:

*note to you, move a bit quicker when a 90mph hound approaches with a 6ft branch...oh, and have eyes in the back of your head too!*:D x

Back