Seriously, no laughin now....

Name
Tomas
Edit My Images
No
Two brothers, re-united after one year apart.
Stuck indoors on a rainy day, with two camera's and a few strobes to keep em company.

DBFD5240.jpg

DSC_0026-2WEB.jpg

Assuming that you're both Finnish, why would we laugh? You crazy, fun loving Scandinavians have a life style all of your own. Raining there too - so it's not just the great British Summer, you've got one too. The images are great, not quite so sure about the sun glasses as the left hand one reflects a light. Might be forgiving if they Ray Ban aviators. Only one drink between the two of you - hard times in Helsinki?

Assuming that you're both Finnish, why would we laugh? You crazy, fun loving Scandinavians have a life style all of your own. Raining there too - so it's not just the great British Summer, you've got one too. The images are great, not quite so sure about the sun glasses as the left hand one reflects a light. Might be forgiving if they Ray Ban aviators. Only one drink between the two of you - hard times in Helsinki?

Cheers mate. Were both Brummies Russ :LOL: Just silly photo's really, setting a good example with a nice glass of orange, but who know's, there may be a little Russian vodka in?

Last edited:
Were both Brummies Russ :LOL: Just silly photo's really, setting a good example with a nice glass of orange, but who know's, there may be a little Russian vodka in?

No one's (well may be not) going to hold that against you. Why, some of my best friends are Brummies. They did invent the word finlandisation to define the undue influence of a major power over a smaller and weaker state. Which explains the Russian vodka.

No one's (well may be not) going to hold that against you.

:LOL::LOL:

I remember a taxi driver in Scarborough asking

"Where are you from then? Birmingham is it?"

I confirmed that he was correct and then he replied,

"Ah, Brum, a the place where 3 million folk all share the same speech impedement!"

Cheekie bugger! :LOL::LOL:

He was wrong - there's only 1.3 million of you.

Top stuff, looks like you were having a right laugh!

With my Sherlock Holmes hat on (and with a little help from the exif) I deduce that must be your bro in 1 and you in 2?

Flashy

Top stuff, looks like you were having a right laugh!

With my Sherlock Holmes hat on (and with a little help from the exif) I deduce that must be your bro in 1 and you in 2?

Flashy

Quite correct Holmes, well done!

Not bad quality from that there D40 of my bro's don't you reckon.

We did indeed have a laugh, t'was bloomin hard though getting a good background light as my apartment is quite small.

I mean Brummies, not West Midlanders who might share a similar speech impediment.

Cool, nice use of a gelled flash :)

Great fun. I like.

Andy

Back