Serval cats. @ Chester Zoo.

..MD..

Helen Shapiro
Name
MonkeyDave
Edit My Images
Yes
I had a day out today with another TP member @ Chester zoo.

This is the 1st image I have processed. I like the mirror image feel to it..

serval_Mirror_web.jpg

MD

Last edited:
Beautiful cats. I love the 'mirror image' feel to this shot too.

Beautiful cats. I love the 'mirror image' feel to this shot too.

Thanks Cheryl chester zoo is better @ the moment than wfh for getting shots of this beautiful cat.

Dave

Nice and sharp and great use of DoF Dave, my only suggestion is that if you crop the top, just below that black gutter line, it stops the background looking so 'zoo fence' like. The Upright could easily be an oof tree and it puts more attention onto the cats. Just imho of course ;)

Tidy image, I love the depth of field difference. I think you should have climbed in a cut that twig though :D

So.....the keys? :)

Gary.

Nice and sharp and great use of DoF Dave, my only suggestion is that if you crop the top, just below that black gutter line, it stops the background looking so 'zoo fence' like. The Upright could easily be an oof tree and it puts more attention onto the cats. Just imho of course ;)

I understand what your saying . But my only problem with that is the way I crop.. I always crop 3x2 That way if i was ever to sell a photo I know the photo would print ok for almost most frames..

But thanks for the thoughts I will do a crop and see how it looks..

Dave

Tidy image, I love the depth of field difference. I think you should have climbed in a cut that twig though :D

So.....the keys? :)

Gary.

Lol @ the twig comment I would but the wire fence was to much of a hard job..

Keys are in.

md

Beautiful shot , excellent composition
Pete

Cracking shot! I only got bars and mesh when I went, nice work!

Back