469882926_cjN4F-XL.jpg

538594687_smxsc-XL.jpg

1106049033_jbCix-XL.jpg

1106051973_Z8Yvi-XL.jpg

cheers
Chris

I love no 3 i would hang it on the wall if it were mine
great shot

Excellent shots Chris. 1 & 3 my particular favourites.

Cheers guys was real nice seeing these old machines still working in a World of boring Electric faceless trains
Stuart was not too cold - I normally head upto Ribblehead /Blea Moor but suffering a bad ankle injury at the moment so walking over the moors is not an option

but having Pen-y-gent as a backdrop is still a stunning sight

Stunning shots. I know some people that were on that (or one of if there were more than one going today). I had to work this morning or I would possibly have been up that way myself....also Leeds to Ribblehead in a hour is good going!

These shots have made me more determined to get up there and get some shots this winter, even if I am not so lucky as to get a steam train ;)

#1 for me but I would crop the road out on the right hand side of the shot.

Leeds to Ribblehead in a hour is good going!

These shots have made me more determined to get up there and get some shots this winter, even if I am not so lucky as to get a steam train ;)

I actually live in Otley which has a Leeds Postcode but Otley is 11 miles nearer which makes it an easy drive in one hour

as for getting up there for a steam train they are few and far between for the next few months

thanks for the comments

Back