Sevilla, Andalucía

Both a bit overexposed in parts?

Good composition on both. #1 perhaps abit further to left to ensure that the lamp standard does not cut through the building. That is a nice place to shoot photos, been there myself and fairly awesome buildings

Is #2 somewhere in the Alcazar? If so well done because the lighting in there is very difficult.

What a treat. It would be easier if you posted the pics in one post, rather than over many. 1 post will take 6 images...

1. Its over exposed by 0.1 to 0.2EV. Moving over to the left to get the church bang central would help
2. Slightly over exposed in one corner, strong sunlight, not much you can do about that
3. Perfect, very strong colours and detail
4. Nice idea with the framing of the tower, but its not my bag
5. Is nice as a detail shot, but image 2 undoes it for drama and impact

What a treat. It would be easier if you posted the pics in one post, rather than over many. 1 post will take 6 images...

1. Its over exposed by 0.1 to 0.2EV. Moving over to the left to get the church bang central would help
2. Slightly over exposed in one corner, strong sunlight, not much you can do about that
3. Perfect, very strong colours and detail
4. Nice idea with the framing of the tower, but its not my bag
5. Is nice as a detail shot, but image 2 undoes it for drama and impact

Thank you :)

Sevilla by Ricardodaforce, on Flickr

These are a lovely series of photos of a well photographed area of Spain. There's something different here, as there is in a lot of your pictures.

These are a lovely series of photos of a well photographed area of Spain. There's something different here, as there is in a lot of your pictures.

:agree: smashing series

A lovely set with some that stick out more than others. Love the water and tunnel effect and for some reason I keep getting drawn to the buildings with the streetlamp, must be the detail and colours.

A lovely set with some that stick out more than others. Love the water and tunnel effect and for some reason I keep getting drawn to the buildings with the streetlamp, must be the detail and colours.

Cheers Nick. All I can say is, you should go! It's a beautiful city :)

Some more images from Andalucía...

Córdoba

Granada

Ronda

Wonderful photos. Don't think i have ever seen photos of that area before, some lovely looking architecture and amazing blends of colour! Great photos!

Wonderful photos. Don't think i have ever seen photos of that area before, some lovely looking architecture and amazing blends of colour! Great photos!

Thank you sir. As I said, it's a lovely place.

Back