Shanghai - inside the Jin Mao Tower

Edit My Images
Yes
The observation platform is at 1100 feet. Here's what you can see of the inside of the tower. It was a cloudy day so I have not posted any of the images looking out. For those that love images of clouds obscuring big buildings and limited horizons, I have quite a few. The Financial Centre next door has an observation platform feet at 1500 feet. They are building a bigger tower still next to these two.

#1 - the atrium of the hotel, which is about 33 floors high

3278789939_d546ed1955_o.jpg

#2 - a detail from the atrium

3279611304_fdccd9301b_o.jpg

#3 - the display panel in the lift

3279611868_45073b1b48_o.jpg

Thanks for looking.

#1 reminds me of the view from the walkway to our room on the 20 something floor in the Luxor hotel in Vegas. An awful long way down to the reception and only a half height wall stopping you taking a short cut :)

Great eye for a shot
I love them all.
Sitting here with rain a falling and grey clouds all around

Your a lucky man

Please do enjoy

Cheers :):bonk:

#1 reminds me of the view from the walkway to our room on the 20 something floor in the Luxor hotel in Vegas. An awful long way down to the reception and only a half height wall stopping you taking a short cut :)

I know what you mean, my vertigo would not let me contemplate floor 5 and a half height balcony between me and oblivion. Luckily there is a glass cover at 1100 feet that gives you this view.

Great eye for a shot
I love them all.
Sitting here with rain a falling and grey clouds all around

Your a lucky man

Please do enjoy

Cheers :):bonk:

Thanks very much for the kind words. There is a very famous image of the inside of the hotel and it must have been taken from one of the middle floors. My GLW and I are back in Southport and our weather is like yours.

Back