Sheep model

Name
Neil
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All,

Managed to capture bit of a different portrait of a sheep at a farm in Sussex some time last April. A bit of pp and I'm pretty pleased. Any comments would be great. The sheep was sitting in the doorway of some plastic shed in a field, which is why we have he underexposed darkness surrounding it.

Cheers All,

sheep-mod-upload.jpg

Honestly sorry to say but the editing is a little rough and ready :shrug: you can see quite clear borders where you have darkened the image and this for me is rather undesirable, I think that it would be a good idea to post a unedited version at 1024px on the longest edge and let some of the edited masters on here have a go at doing an edit, I'm sure that they will be more than happy to go through anything that they do to the image (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Thanks for the frank critique. Either you are very detailed when critiqing, have a great monitor or great eye sight. Sadly it may be more to do with the monitor as it isn't very obvious on mine unless I squint and enlarge the image. Maybe time for some calibration or a new monitor. :thumbsdown: Or glasses, could be an expensive month :D

Any road.... thanks for the feedback it made me want to have another go before I upload one for the PP experts to have a go at.

One BW, one colour, any thoughts welcomed. Cheers all. (y)

sheep1-BD-upload.jpg

sheep1-colour-upload.jpg

well I think its great. unusual and interesting. i really like the treatment. I prefer the colour version but find the ear tag a little distracting. but thats just a tiny quibble. well done.

Cheers f.box. Hmmm may try to remove the ear tag. Well I learnt more after Matthew's comments and having another go so hopefully ear tag removal will lead me to more pp goodies. :thinking:. Cheers All (y)

This second attempt is a lot cleaner and more pleasing to the eye (y) to the monitor, my screen is fully calibrated so that may well be the reason, I like to give as full critique as I can (y) On the second effort you have done a much better job with the masking out :D the bottom of the sheep doesn't feel totally right still but it really is a vast improvement :clap:

As to removing the ear tag that shouldn't be too hard just a little bit of careful clone work (y)

Matt

Back