Sheep!

Name
Steve Green
Edit My Images
Yes
Even though there is only one, it's still a plural :ponders:

Just playing about with some different aspects, quite like this one.

baa.jpg

I really like panaramic shots but I'm not sure this one works. One of the more experienced people will tell you why I'm sure lol.

Nice sheep that though.....erm....what am I saying??? :doh:

Hey Steve - For me I think with that much space to the right the woolly thing should, at least be looking into it rather than at the camera ?

Nice experiment though !

hi Steve, not bad this, slightly less space on the right and it will be pretty cool! Nice to see you experimenting, sometimes you hit and sometimes you miss, nearly there with this one

Im not sure about it - but the fact you have so obviously got the animals absolute attention is great, either that or its in love;)

Now, if it was one those with the little black ears... :getmecoat

I like it.

I like it, but not for the same reasons as CT, thankfully ;)

I'm thinking Internet Banner Ad. Maybe for the Welsh tourist board...? Sorry, I'll get me coat... :whistling

great shot, love the panoramic, for some reason it makes me think hes just came into view to see whats happening (oh its not a he, she has earings)

I messed about for a bit after posting this with a bottle of Mint Sauce, then combined the two images. Decided not to post the picture just incase I offended any vegetarians :D

Thanks for the feedback

Back