Sheffield Crucible

Edit My Images
Yes
Crucible_zps64b3ed4a.jpg

Steve

The shot as a subject doesn't really 'grab' me if I'm honest. Perhaps it would have more potential if you shot it slightly more form front on and tried to lose the glare of the reception lights etc and got more of the name in the shot?

Also, the picture is leaning slightly to the left - if you look at the vertical colum nearest to you it is not true vertical giving it the leaning look!

Steve

The shot as a subject doesn't really 'grab' me if I'm honest. Perhaps it would have more potential if you shot it slightly more form front on and tried to lose the glare of the reception lights etc and got more of the name in the shot?

Also, the picture is leaning slightly to the left - if you look at the vertical colum nearest to you it is not true vertical giving it the leaning look!

It's not great I agree.

I had to shot under an awning due to it raining constantly. So I agree with the front on view but I had to work with the elements.

In regards to the leaning, I think it's due to a gradient. The pavement slopes downwards toward the Crucible.

It's not my greatest but I was looking at getting the exposure correct if anything as I'm not very good when shooting at night.

Back