Shenyang - Another Buddhist Temple

Edit My Images
Yes
After we had visited the first temple, we went to another one - with a very different approach

#1 - get your balloons here

3279556504_5dbd6aa257_o.jpg

#2 - have a sugar model of your birth animal

3278735045_1d4597cbf2_o.jpg

#3 - some come to pray

3279556724_f5f0ed716f_o.jpg

#4 - another chance to throw money in a pot

3278735511_681cbb0a9a_o.jpg

Thanks for looking.

A nice contrast between the saturated colours of the balloons and the rest of the picture.

Thanks for the kind words but that is what was in the camera. I think there was a change of white balance, a testing of levels and some sharpening, but nothing at all with saturation.

I think there was a change of white balance, a testing of levels and some sharpening, but nothing at all with saturation.

That's what I thought. If I was going to do any PP though I would desaturate the red and blue coats on the rhs a touch.

Very good Russell. Particularly like the b&w and the last one. Really sharp and colourful.

Andy

another chance to throw money in a pot
Did you avail yourself of an opportunity to throw money to your heart's content?
;)

Very good Russell. Particularly like the b&w and the last one. Really sharp and colourful.

Andy

Thanks Andy for the kind words. I like the last one best for the colours.

another chance to throw money in a pot
Did you avail yourself of an opportunity to throw money to your heart's content?
;)

I ran out of coins to throw. The Chinese now have bank notes for every denomination of coin, so the habit may die out.

Back